Du Barry, Madame
|born on||19 August 1743 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Vaucouleurs, France, 48n36, 5e40|
|Timezone||LMT m5e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°46' 20°59 Asc. 22°29'|
French mistress of the 58-year-old King Louis XV in 1768 when she was 25. A blue-eyed blonde, she met the king in the gambling rooms of her patron, Comte du Barry. The king arranged that they marry as a cover in order that he may bring her into court. She made influential friends at court and when Louis died in 1774, she was able to maintain her position.
In 1793 she was accused by the French Republic of aiding enemies of the state and she went to guillotine five weeks after Queen Marie Antoinette, 12/08/1793, Paris.
- lover relationship with Louis XV, King of France (born 15 February 1710)
- Death of Significant person 1774 (Lover King Louis)
Penfield Collection quotes "records," not confirmed. Petitallot writes that no records are available.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Enemy of the French Revolution)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Beheaded)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Prostitute/ Pimp (Courtesan)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Famed courtesan)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women