|born on||6 March 1834 at 05:50 (= 05:50 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°12' 28°40 Asc. 21°37'|
French artist, illustrator and novelist, with his most famous novels, "Peter Ibbetson" and "Trilby." He was a regular contributor of drawings to "Punch" and also illustrated many books. The early loss of his left eye led to failing sight in his later years.
DuMaurier died 10/08/1896, London, England.
Adams "One Hundred Horoscopes." Sabian Symbols No.300 has 5:47 AM. Bailey gives 5:45 AM in BJA 12/25.
Lescaut gives 5:45 as B.C., unverified
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Illustrator)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Lost left eye when young, vision loss)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Art : Cartoonist (Punch)