|born on||6 December 1950 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Oignies, France, 50n28, 2e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°25' 27°22 Asc. 23°02'|
French athlete born to a British mother. He practised hurdles (110m), inspired by Italian Eddy Ottoz. He captured a silver medal at the 1972 Olympics and the gold one at the 1976 Montréal Olympics.
After his retirement, he became active in poilics and became Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- associate relationship with Chirac, Jacques (born 29 November 1932)
- associate relationship with Ottoz, Eddy (born 3 June 1944)
- compare to chart of Caristan, Stéphane (born 31 May 1964)
- compare to chart of Martinot-Lagarde, Pascal (born 22 September 1991)
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field