|born on||26 November 1858|
|Place||Philadelphia PA, USA, 39n57, 75w09|
|Timezone||LMT m75w09 (is local mean time)|
American Roman Catholic nun who founded a religious order in Santa Fe, NM, now known as the Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament. The order is dedicated to educating and assisting poor American Indians and blacks. The Sister died on 3/03/1955 and was beatified in 1988 for her life of good works and for the healing of a boy's hearing loss after prayers to her. Pope John canonized her on 10/01/2000, making her the second American-born saint.
- Death, Cause unspecified 3 March 1955 (Age 96)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1988 (Beatified)
Astrologer's Newsletter 4/2000 quotes the date from the Internet; time unknown
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. nun)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Religion : Saint/ Stigmatist (Beatified, canonized)