|born on||21 December 1914 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Whittier CA, USA, 33n58, 118w01|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°38' 06°36 Asc. 28°32'|
American astrologer. As the war clouds gathered in 1940, his friend Manly Hall advised him to go into the Army as an aviation cadet, so he joined the U.S. Army 5/12/1941 and the day after Pearl Harbor, 12/08/1941, the USAF. He was in the finance corporation that gave him banking experience. He had military service in Europe in WW II and visited there in 1950-51 as a civilian and in 1956 as a tennis player.
In 1990, Dozier was a ranking tennis player in both the '70s singles and '75 singles. He has netted a remarkable 49 senior rankings from 1960-86, a player for some 70 years. He is also a stamp collector, a photographer and astrologer with a great sense of humor and interest in life.
On 6/01/1982, he had open heart surgery.
LMR quotes him 4/l992, B.C.
(His mom said "shortly before midnight." Wynn rectified to 11:35 PM. Church of Light rectified to 11:18 PM; Marc Penfield rectified to 11:18 PM by the Nadi system.)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Open heart surgery)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Open heart)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Stamp collector, photographer)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis (Ranking senior player)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Ww II)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Sense of the ridiculous, a joker)