|born on||3 March 1926 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Port Jefferson Station NY, USA, 40n55, 73w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°10' 24°33 Asc. 25°35'|
American model and actress, an out-doors type leading lady of film. She started as a model, seen in Vogue and Mademoiselle, and signed a contract with Fox in 1944. Starring in over 23 films, she was most successful in her appearance in "My Darling Clementine," released in 1946. Her subsequent roles were mostly in low-budget action pictures.
Downs was married to actor Joe Kirkwood, better known as portraying Joe Palooka. She died December 8, 1976 in Los Angeles, CA, age 50..
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1944 (Contract with Fox Studios)
- Work : Gain social status 1946 (Most noted appearance)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1976 (Age 49-50)
- Death, Cause unspecified 8 December 1976 (in Los Angeles, CA, age 50)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Actor Joe Kirkwood)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)