|born on||17 March 1954 at 16:15 (= 4:15 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°32' 06°02 Asc. 07°41'|
British actress, a model for commercials at age ten and voted Britain's "Most Beautiful Teen-ager" a few years later. Down performed on stage as well as film and television and was immensely popular in the British TV series "Upstairs Downstairs." Her castmates included Pauline Collins, Nicola Pagett and Jean Marsh.
She moved to Hollywood with her marriage to director William Fiedkin; their divorce in 1986 ended up a vicious custody battle that lasted 2 1/2 years. She was painted wickedly in court as drug-dependent and promiscuous. She remarried soon after and celebrated her tenth anniversary in 1996.
By late 1996, Down revived her career with a new daytime soap, "Sunset Beach."
- spouse relationship with Friedkin, William (born 29 August 1935). Notes: Bitter
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1986 (Friedkin, bitter custody fight)
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (Remarried)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1996 (New series began)
Steinbrecher quotes a letter from her secretary
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Product commercials from age ten)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Model at 10)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women