|Birthname||Dowding, Hugh Caswall Tremenheere|
|born on||24 April 1882 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Moffat, Scotland, 55n20, 3w27|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°12' 25°40 Asc. 24°21'|
Scottish-British peerage, First Baron, Lord Dowding, an Air Marshal and the mastermind behind the defeat of the German Luftwaffe in the Battle of Britain, 1940. He was interested in aviation from the time he was 13 and became a career officer. Dowding served in India and the Colonies, a pilot from 1913 and Group Captain in WW I. As Air Chief Marshal, he built up and controlled the whole British system of defense against air raids.
Reserved, thin, inscrutable. He was a widower; two kids. Knighted June 1933. Dowding died 2/15/1970, Tunbridge Wells, England.
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Traits : Body : Size (Remained thin)
- Traits : Personality : Shy (Reserved)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military