|Birthname||Alexander Frederick Douglas-Home|
|born on||2 July 1903 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°14' 14°36 Asc. 18°58'|
British politician, Prime Minister October 1963 to October 1964. He was diplomatically skillful and forthright with a distaste for political intrigue.
He died 10/29/1985, London.
- sibling relationship with Douglas-Home, William (born 3 June 1912)
- other kin relationship with Douglas-Home, Mark (born 31 August 1951). Notes: Nephew
- (has as) boss relationship with Eden, Anthony (born 12 June 1897)
- (has as) boss relationship with MacMillan, Harold (born 10 February 1894)
- Death, Cause unspecified 29 October 1985 at 12:00 noon in London, England (Age 82)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
David Hamblin quotes AQ December/1963, "Mother gave 'between 7:00 and 8:00 AM to Brig. R. Firebrace." Time rectified to 7:42 AM GMT. Astrology Journal Winter/1963 gives 7:53 AM; Davison suggests 7:15 AM.
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Diplomatic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Prime Minister)