|Birthname||Shirley Jean Douglas|
|born on||2 April 1934 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Weyburn, Saskatchewan (CAN), 49n41, 103w52|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°12' 14°50 Asc. 19°56'|
Canadian actress, activist and noted family member, she is the ex-wife of actor Donald Sutherland (married from 1966-1970) and the mother of their son, Kiefer Sutherland. Her dad is Tommy Douglas, a Canadian politician and once Premier of Saskatchewan. During the late 1960s she moved to the US with her then-husband and became active in the Civil Rights Movement.
The recipient of many awards for her work on stage, she was made a member of the Order of Canada in 2003.
- parent->child relationship with Sutherland, Kiefer (born 21 December 1966)
- parent->child relationship with Sutherland, Rachel (born 21 December 1966)
- spouse relationship with Sutherland, Donald (born 17 July 1935)
- Relationship : Marriage 1966 (Donald Sutherland)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1970 (From Sutherland)
- Work : Prize 2003 (Member of the Order of Canada)
John McKay-Clements quotes her, given in The Canadian Astrology Collection, "extremely hazy, 8:30 comes to mind."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Donald Sutherland)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Kiefer Sutherland)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)