|Birthname||Sandra Ann Boutot|
|born on||28 June 1967 at 17:44 (= 5:44 PM )|
|Place||Holyoke, Massachusetts, 42n12, 72w37|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°29' 26°57 Asc. 01°54'|
American homicide; the murderer of her five-year-old stepson in 1994. She was married to Steven Dostie with a nine-month-old daughter. His son Eric lived with his mother but visited them on the weekends.
After Emily was born, Sandra cut back her work as a psychiatric nurse to part time, and with Steven paying child support, there was financial stress. As Eric was hemophiliac, care had to be taken of his well-being, and Sandra remarked to a girl-friend that she 'd "get rid of the kid."
A petite, soft-spoken blonde, Sandra dressed well. She generally kept to herself inside the house but was gushy sweet when she did converse with any of the neighbors in their suburban residential area of Easthampton, MA.
On Saturday afternoon, 8/27/1994, Steven came home to find Sandra tied up in the basement and Eric dead, smothered with a pillow. Sandra told a story of being attacked by intruders, which seemed unlikely on a suburban weekend, with working people home and sociable. There were other flaws in her story, and when the girl-friend reported what she 'd said, she was arrested four days after the murder.
Sandra was released on bail to her parent's house as she was six weeks pregnant and had a thyroid problem. Steven filed for divorce, and Sandra was convicted ten months later.
- spouse relationship with Dostie, Steven F. (born 8 May 1954)
- homicide victim relationship with Dostie, Eric (born 28 March 1989)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One and divorce)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Smothered step-son)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Convicted, sent to prison)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (Psychiatric nurse)