|Birthname||Eric Steven Dostie|
|born on||28 March 1989 at 18:56 (= 6:56 PM )|
|Place||Northampton, Massachusetts, 42n20, 72w39|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°16' 21°15 Asc. 17°43'|
American homicide victim, killed by his step-mom in 1994, Easthampton, MA.
Eric was a hemophiliac, diagnosed soon after birth. His parents, Christine and Steven, divorced but amicably. He lived with his mom and on the weekends, stayed with his dad with whom he played ball, swam, took walks and had good talks.
Eric's dad, Steven, married Sanda Ann Boutet and they had a baby girl. As Steven was paying child support to Christine, there was financial stress, and Sandra told a girl-friend that she 'd "get rid of the kid."
On Saturday, 8/27/1994, Steven came home in the afternoon to find Sandra tied up in the basement and Eric dead, a pillow over his face. She said intruders had attacked them, an unlikely story for Saturday afternoon in the suburbs when working couples are home and many people are tending their lawns and socializing. There were too many holes in her story, she was arrested after four days and later convicted of the murder of her five-year-old step-son.
- parent relationship with Caplette, Christine (born 14 October 1955)
- parent relationship with Dostie, Steven F. (born 8 May 1954)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Dostie, Sandra (born 28 June 1967)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Circulatory problems (Hemophilia)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Both parents remarried)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Smothered by step-mother)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age five)