|Birthname||Delaunay, Marie Thomas Amelie|
|born on||6 January 1798 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Lorient, France, 47n45, 3w22|
|Timezone||LMT m3w22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°52' 14°26 Asc. 28°09'|
French comedienne. Daughter of strolling players, she was orphaned at age 15 . She was married at 16 and soon widowed. She retired young due to illness.
Died in 1849.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1849 (Age 51)
Gauquelin Vol 5/265 (Lescaut quotes B.R. for 1/07/1798)
- Traits : Body : Constitution sensitive (Subject to illness)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 15 when orphaned)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Illness required early retirement)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Strolling minstrel shows)