|Birthname||Samuel Andrew Donaldson Jr.|
|born on||11 March 1934 at 08:26 (= 08:26 AM )|
|Place||El Paso, Texas, 31n46, 106w29|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°22' 28°42 Asc. 03°59'|
American TV newscaster, reporter and anchor, a regular on ABC Weekend News from 1979, and on Prime Time Live for ABC from 1989. He sees himself as aggressive, competitive, loyal, a soft touch and one who respects those who fight for justice.
He married Jan Smith, A TV news reporter, in 1983. Donaldson appreciates his family and is proud of his four kids from two earlier marriages; Sam Jr, a psychologist, Jennifer, a TV producer, Thomas, who works for the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, and Robert, who works in computers.
He had surgery on 1 August 1995 to remove a cancerous lymph node in his groin in Bethesda, Maryland.
On 6 July 2004, the commentator went to his ranch in a remote part of New Mexico north of Hondo and found the bodies of the ranch foreman, the foreman's wife and her daughter, allegedly killed by the foreman’s 14-year-old son.
- Other Death 6 July 2004 (murder of his ranch foreman, his wife and her daughter.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. 7/1995. Copy on file, submitted by Sy Scholfield in Feb 2016.
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Competitive)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lymph node in groin)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Reporter, anchor)