|born on||19 April 1937 at 01:31 (= 01:31 AM )|
|Place||Tacoma WA, USA, 47n15, 122w26|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°55' 17°48 Asc. 19°52'|
American actress from the time she was a toddler. Her mom started her on dance lessons at 16 months. She was singing on the radio by the time she was two with a first movie role at five in "Mr. Big." Through the '40s she was a film juvenile, adding TV to her credits in the '50s.
Donahue starred in the TV series "Father Knows Best," 1954-60, in the "Andy Griffith Show," 1960-61, "Many Happy Returns," 1964-65, "The Odd Couple," 1972-74, "Please Stand By," 1978-79, and the daytime soap "Days of Our Lives," 1984-85, plus guest roles on other series. Still active in the '90s, she played in the TV series "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman," in 1998.
She married and had four sons and four grandkids.
- associate relationship with Pressman, Lawrence (born 10 July 1939). Notes: Costars on "Mulligan's Stew," 1977
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. 10/1996
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four sons)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Radio debut at two, movie at five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Many series roles)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.