|Birthname||Arielle Laure Maxime Sonnery|
|born on||27 April 1953 at 20:34 (= 8:34 PM )|
|Place||Hartford, Connecticut, 41n46, 72w41|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°26' 24°11 Asc. 17°56'|
American born French actress and singer (archeologist father). After her mother died in 1964 she lived with her grandparents in Mexico and in France. Her career began with her appearance in "Perceval le Gallois" in 1978, with Luchini. She gained international attention with her appearance in "Pauline at the Beach" (1982). On June 19, 1993 she married French philosopher Bernard-Henry Levy, her second marriage and his third.
- associate relationship with Lévi, Eric (born 23 December 1955). Notes: Recorded "Arielle Dombasle by ERA" in 2013
- associate relationship with Luchini, Fabrice (born 1 November 1951)
- friend relationship with Savary, Jérôme (born 27 June 1942)
- spouse relationship with Lévy, Bernard-Henri (born 5 November 1948)
- Death of Mother 1964
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1978 (First film "Perceval le Gallois")
Sy Scholfield quotes online copy of birth certificate: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Arielle_Dombasle.jpg
Previous data had 10pm citing Paddy de Jabrun: "from her."(who pretended she was born in 1958). De Jabrun found (with difficulty) the right date, the right place, and the right name (wikipedia did not exist) and then the clerk forgot to write the birth time on bc.
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Death of mother)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress