|Birthname||Shannen Maria Doherty|
|born on||12 April 1971 at 16:16 (= 4:16 PM )|
|Place||Memphis, Tennessee, 35n09, 90w03|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°21' 15°40 Asc. 25°20'|
American actress who began showbiz at 12 on "Little House on the Prairie," 1982-1983. She played on the TV drama "Our House" 9/11/1986 to 6/26/1988 and moved into the soap superstar class with "Beverly Hills 90210" 10/04/1990 thru 1994. After a few seasons she left the show amid negative publicity over her off-screen image and escapades, called "the bad girl of 90210." By the late '90s she was being cast in possessive, feisty and bitchy roles that matched her reputation.
After knowing him for two weeks and living together for that long, Doherty married four-year-younger Ashley Hamilton on 9/24/1993 and filed for divorce five months later. He was known to have a drug problem after his 1992 motorcycle accident. She also chalked up three broken engagements in the following years.
In January 1995, she signed with the Elite Modeling Agency in Manhattan though she lacks the stature and refined beauty that is most noted among models. In the fall of 1998, she was cast once more by Spelling in a youth-oriented drama, "Charmed," in which she played a good and powerful witch.
On 9/12/1997, Doherty agreed to undergo anger-management counseling and was placed on two year's probation. The sentence stemmed from a 1996 altercation in which she allegedly broke a beer bottle on the car window of an unnamed person outside a West Hollywood bar. On 12/28/2000, she was arrested for DUI when her pickup was spotted weaving on a Thousand Oaks freeway. She refused to take a breath test and instead, had blood drawn at the county jail. On 10/02/2001, she was sentenced to five days in a work program and three years probation.
In May 2001, after three seasons, Shannen was apparently no longer Charmed by her role in the hit show and announced her departure. Though public statements declared the split one of mutual agreement, the media buzz leaned more toward a reprise of a former criticism, that she created a chaos of discord on the set.
Doherty, 30, quietly married super-middleweight boxer Richard Salomon, 33, on 1/25/2002, Las Vegas, two weeks after they met. Nine months later they called it quits.
On October 15, 2011, Doherty married Kurt Iswarienko in Malibu.
- associate relationship with Combs, Holly Marie (born 3 December 1973). Notes: co-stars on 'Charmed'
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Beverly Hills, 90210 (born 4 October 1990). Notes: Played Brenda Walsh, 1990-1994
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Charmed (born 7 October 1998). Notes: Played Prue Halliwell, 1998–2001
- business associate/partner relationship with Milano, Alyssa (born 19 December 1972). Notes: Co-stars on "Charmed"
- business associate/partner relationship with Spelling, Tori (born 16 May 1973). Notes: Co-stars on "Beverly Hills 90210"
- spouse relationship with Hamilton, Ashley (born 30 September 1974)
- (has as) boss relationship with Spelling, Aaron (born 22 April 1923)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1994 (Written out of 90210)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1996 (Smashed beer bottle on car)
- Crime : Trial dates 12 September 1997 (Sentenced to two-years probation, classes)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Began TV series "Charmed")
- Relationship : Marriage 25 January 2002 (Richard Salomom, two weeks after meeting)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Uncooperative and difficult at work)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Hamilton, five months; Salomon nine months)
- Family : Relationship : Other relationship (Married two weeks after meeting)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Smashed beer bottle on car)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 12)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Little House on Prairie, Beverly Hills 90210, Charmed)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women