Dmitri Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia
|Birthname||Dmitri Alexandrovich Romanov|
|born on||2 August 1901 Jul.Cal. (15 Aug 1901 greg.) at 04:35 (= 04:35 AM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Russian Federation, 59n55, 30e15|
|Timezone||MMT h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°32' 00°26 Asc. 19°25'|
Russian royalty, a nephew of Czar Nicholas II and a great-grandson of Czar Nicholas I.
He escaped Bolshevik persecution with his mother, grandmother and other family members, boarding the H.M.S. Marlborough in Yalta, Ukraine on 11 April 1919.
He died in London, England on 7 July 1980.
- child->parent relationship with Xenia, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 25 March 1875 Jul.Cal. (6 Apr 1875 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Andrei Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia (born 12 January 1897 Jul.Cal. (24 Jan 1897 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Feodor Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia (born 11 December 1898 Jul.Cal. (23 Dec 1898 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Nikita Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia (born 4 January 1900 Jul.Cal. (16 Jan 1900 greg.))
Dimitry Macedonsky quotes the official announcement issued by Minister of the Imperial Court General-Aide-de-Camp Baron Frederickz, published in the Governmental Herald, 1901, # 170, August 2 (15), page 1, on his Russian succession website:
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Romanov)