|born on||22 May 1987 at 23:25 (= 11:25 PM )|
|Place||Belgrade, Serbia, 44n50, 20e30|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°15' 05°32 Asc. 16°04'|
Serbian tennis player, he won Wimbledon in 2011, defeating Rafael Nadal. Djokovic attained the number one rank on the ATP World Tour list of player rankings. In addition he won the Davis Cup in 2010 for Serbia.
The first of three sons, he took up tennis at age four. In 2001, age 14, he began to win medals, taking home a gold medal in the San Remo event. He played his first professional match in 2003; three years later he won his first ATP toournament and became the youngest player in the world's top 20.
He won 3 grand slams titles in 2011, the same in 2015 (never the French open). and won Wimbledon in 2014, coached by Boris Becker.
Married to Jelena Ristíc on 10th July 2014.
- associate relationship with Becker, Boris (born 22 November 1967)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Nadal, Rafael (born 3 June 1986). Notes: tennis opponents
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wawrinka, Stanislas (born 28 March 1985)
- compare to chart of Borg, Björn (born 6 June 1956)
- Work : Great Achievement 1 February 2015 (won Australian open for the 5th time)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes Nikola Stojanovic from astrologyserbia.com with 11:00 am.
Another correspondent, Jasmina Knezevic from Serbia writes: "According to Birth Certificate, from Register of births City of Belgrade, Novak Djokovi was born May 22, 1987 at 23:25 (11:25 pm). This is the report from the official document." When asked for the origin of her information, she wrote to Astrodienst "my client is a registrar, and she works in the Civil Registry, so she has the access to all data from Register of births City of Belgrade." In consequence, we have upgraded the Rodden Rating to AA (in September 2013).
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship