|born on||11 July 1603 Jul.Cal. (21 July 1603 greg.) at 05:36 (= 05:36 AM )|
|Place||Gothurst Bucks, England, 51n45, 0e48|
|Timezone||LMT m0e48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°45' 07°09 Asc. 12°49'|
British royalist; a naval commander, diplomat, author and astrologer, one of the founders of the Royal Society. He wrote of his many wounds and journeys.
When he was two, his dad was put to death for treason, March 1605. At 20, he was knighted by the King 11/08/1623 NS. As a royalist, he was put in prison in 1642 for political offense.
Died 6/11/1665 OS (6/21 NS.)
- Death, Cause unspecified 11 June 1665 Jul.Cal. (21 June 1665 greg.) (Age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I quotes Digby's own records, "Between 5:00 and 6:00 of the clocke in the morning,"
July 11 OS, 5:30 AM LAT
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Father executed for treason)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Prison)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Notable : Awards : Knighted