Dickens, Walter Landor
|Birthname||Walter Savage Landor Dickens|
|born on||8 February 1841 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°38' 22°07 Asc. 21°46'|
British officer in the East India Company's Presidency armies and then in the British Indian Army until his death of an aortic aneurysm on 31 December 1863. He was the fourth child and second son of English novelist Charles Dickens and his wife Catherine.
- child->parent relationship with Dickens, Charles (born 7 February 1812)
- sibling relationship with Dickens Jr., Charles (born 6 January 1837)
- sibling relationship with Dickens, Kate (born 29 October 1839)
- sibling relationship with Dickens, Mary (born 6 March 1838)
Sy Scholfield cites a letter by his father dated 8 February 1841 transcribed in "The Pilgrim Edition of the Letters of Charles Dickens: Volume 2. 1840-1841" (OUP, 1969), p. 205: "Monday 1 O'Clock. My Dear Mitton. You will be glad to hear that Kate was safely confined at 12 oClock today—a jolly boy."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Charles Dickens' 2nd son)
- Vocation : Military : Military career