|born on||6 March 1838 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°03' 16°58 Asc. 02°11'|
English writer. The eldest daughter of English novelist Charles Dickens and his wife Catherine, she was nicknamed 'Mamie.' She wrote a book of reminiscences about her father, and, with her aunt Georgina Hogarth, edited the first collection of his letters. She died on 23 July 1896.
- child->parent relationship with Dickens, Charles (born 7 February 1812)
- sibling relationship with Dickens Jr., Charles (born 6 January 1837)
- sibling relationship with Dickens, Kate (born 29 October 1839)
- sibling relationship with Dickens, Walter Landor (born 8 February 1841)
Sy Scholfield cites a letter by her father dated 6 March 1838 transcribed in "The Letters of Charles Dickens: 1820-1839, Volume 1" (1965), p. 384: "Doughty Street, Tuesday Morning. My Dear Sir. We were all right here at One o'Clock this morning, when I had an instalment of posterity in the shape of a daughter."
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Co-edited the first collection of Charles Dickens' letters)