Di Frasso, Dorothy
|born on||13 February 1888 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Watertown NY, USA, 43n59, 75w55|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°07' 09°56 Asc. 20°51'|
American socialite and a Countess by marriage to the Count Di Frasso in 1923. She inherited one million dollars from her dad and became the darling of Hollywood's social set in the roaring '20s.
In spite of heavy financial losses in WW II, when she died of a heart attack on a train in January 1954, she was wearing a full-length mink coat and a $175,000 necklace.
- Death by Heart Attack January 1954 (On train, age 65)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1923 (Count Di Frasso)
Blanca Holmes in WYNN 3/43, same in Sabian Symbols No.279
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Million dollars from father)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (During WW II)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Count Di Frasso)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Darling of Hollywood society)