|Birthname||Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio|
|born on||11 November 1974 at 02:47 (= 02:47 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°40' 15°44 Asc. 03°07'|
American actor, lead in a film that was the most outstanding commercial and popular success of all times, "Titanic." The film won Oscars across the board on 3/23/1998, Los Angeles, CA, and while DiCaprio did not pick up any of the awards himself, he was without a doubt the king-of-the-world with the sweeping acclaim.
His parents manage his career, though divorced from the time he was a baby. His mom worked as a legal secretary and he spent a lot of time with his dad, who distributed underground literature. He lived with his mom until 1995, when he bought his own place. He signed with an agent at 14 and played his first role on TV in 1991 in "Growing Pains." His portrayal of a retarded boy in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" earned him an Oscar nomination. He also played in "This Boy's Life," "The Basketball Diaries," "The Quick and the Dead," and in 1996, "Romeo and Juliet," all before he was 21.
An instinctual, skilled actor, he began to feel his way though the mine field of super stardom in 1998, having a ball with the media, finding beautiful women available, and making the club scene, tossing back absolute and smoking expensive cigars. For sport, he races all-terrain vehicles, skydives and bungee jumps. In 1997 he ended a 15-month romance with L.A. model Kristin Zang.
His success sparked not only female adulation but four books written about him and more than 500 Web sites for fans hungry to know every morsel about his daily breathing in and breathing out.
On January 30, 2005, at the ripe old age of 30, he was awarded a Lifetime Achievement award at the Santa Barbara, California's International Film Festival. The award was a result of the critical acclaim he enjoyed for his portrayal of Howard Hughes in Martin Scorsese's film, "The Aviator."
- associate relationship with Blanchett, Cate (born 14 May 1969). Notes: co-stars in "The Aviator"
- associate relationship with Winslet, Kate (born 5 October 1975). Notes: friend and frequent film co-star
- lover relationship with Bündchen, Gisele (born 20 July 1980)
- role played of/by Hoover, J. Edgar (born 1 January 1895)
- role played of/by Hughes, Howard (born 24 September 1905)
- Work : New Career 1989 (First TV commercial, Matchbox cars)
- Crime : Law suit 26 March 1998 (Filed lawsuit againts Playgirl, invasion of privacy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Party animal (Clubs, drinking, dancing)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Racing, sky-diving, bungee-jumping)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Against Playgirl, invasion of privacy)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol (Romantic idol for teenagers)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 14)