|born on||26 January 1947 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Saint Brieuc, France, 48n31, 2w47|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°36' 21°37 Asc. 18°25'|
French leading man of films of the 1970s; a second generation actor, borrowing is grandmother’s last name when he began performing with an improve group in 1968. He rapidly developed into a popular leading man, co-starring with Gerard Depardieu in his most noted film, "Going Places," released in 1974. He starred in a total of 15 films.
He made his film debut in 1951 at age 4 under the name of Patrick Maurin.
On July 16, 1982, Dewaere died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his home in Paris. He was 35 years old. At the time of his death, he had been working on a Claude Lelouch film, "Édith and Marcel."
- associate relationship with Lamotte, Martin (born 2 June 1947)
- friend relationship with Chedid, Louis (born 31 December 1947)
- friend relationship with Depardieu, Gérard (born 27 December 1948). Notes: friend and rival
- friend relationship with Head, Murray (born 5 March 1946)
- friend relationship with Huster, Francis (born 8 December 1947)
- friend relationship with Renaud (singer) (born 11 May 1952)
- lover relationship with Miou-Miou (born 22 February 1950). Notes: passionate one daughter Angèle
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Clerc, Julien (born 4 October 1947). Notes: Miou-Miou leaves him for Julien Clerc
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Coluche (born 28 October 1944). Notes: wife leaves him for his best friend Coluche
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher; born in Saint-Brieuc (cotes d'Armor, Bretagne-France)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (discovers at age 17 that his father is not his biological father)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (15 films)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection