|born on||13 April 1931 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°48' 05°30 Asc. 05°57'|
French filmmaker, a director, producer and screenwriter.
In the early 1950s, Deville worked as an assistant director to Henri Decoin. In 1958, he co-directed "Une Balle Dans Le Canon" with Charles Gerard, and finally in 1960, he took the reins solo, directing "Ce Soir Ou Jamais," which he also produced. He worked steadily through the years, his latest film dates from 2005. He never achieved the level of critical and international recognition of some of his contemporaries such as François Truffaut, Jean-Luc Godard and Chabrol, possibly because of his more conventional film-making style. Nevertheless his films, especially his comedies from the 1970s and 1980s, were popular in his native France.
- associate relationship with Companeez, Nina (born 26 August 1937)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1958 (Co-directed with Charles Gerard)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1978 (Film "Dossier 51" released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Noted film released)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
Same in Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 92.
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Over 30 years in movie industry)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sometimes worked in-tandem)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Asst. director, director)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Producer secondary)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)