|Birthname||Weitzmann, Jacques Julien|
|born on||24 July 1925 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°24' 14°55 Asc. 07°35'|
French journalist, a reporter at Libération newspaper, 1948-1960, at l’Express, 1959-1987 and at l’Évènement du Jeudi from1987. He is the author of "Resistance and Revenge," 1990, a history of the Armenian assassination of the Turkish leaders responsible for the 1915 massacres and deportations and "The Untold History of Israel," 1979.
Derogy married on 11 July 1946, separated on 16 November 1973 and divorced 10 July 1980. He made a second marriage on 20 December 1980; four children.
He died of cancer on 30 October 1997, Neuilly sur Seine, France.
- Work : New Career 1948 (Newspaper reporter/journalist, 12 years)
- Work : New Job 1959 (Started at "l'Express," 28 years)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 16 November 1973 (Seperated from first wife)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1979 (Book released)
- Work : New Job 1987 (Started at "l'Evenement du Jeudi")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (Book released)
Didier Geslain archive, 'journalistes' pdf file, p. 20.
Same date from: Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 46, November 1997
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Two lengthy marriages)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40 (First children after age 55)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (28 years on one paper)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist-reporter)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction