|born on||22 April 1965 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Moulins, France, 46n34, 3e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°38' 10°58 Asc. 28°32'|
French clairvoyant and astrologer.
When Derlich was only five, his father left home. At an early age, he found that he had the gift of prescience, and he became a student of astrology.
On the day of his 22nd birthday he made his first television appearance (on TF1), followed by "Voyons ca ensemble," 1987-89 and "Sacrée Soirée" on TF1, 1989-94. On radio, he worked at RTL's Médiamédium from 1988 to 3/29/1989, then Vibrations followed by Intuitions, 1990.
On 10/05/1995 while on the air, Derlich announced that he was leaving the show. The following day on the 1:00 PM news, he declared that he was HIV positive. In 1997 he published "Le Vivre Pour le Croire," a book about how he discovered and lives with his illness. He died on 8/04/2000
- Work : New Job 1988 (Radio show)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Published book)
Petitallot quotes him from B.C., Cadran No.23, 10/1995
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Secondary)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Clairvoyant/ Clairaudient (Prescience)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (HIV positive)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (TV show)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Age five when dad left family)