|Birthname||Chauncey Mitchell Depew|
|born on||23 April 1834 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Peekskill, New York, 41n17, 73w55|
|Timezone||LMT m73w55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°47' 00°38 Asc. 19°42'|
American corporation lawyer; president of N.Y. Central Railroad; Republican U. S. Senator from New York 1899-1911: witty public speaker.
Depew died 5 April 1928.
Sy Scholfield quotes data from him to Dahlia Hughes in her article "Casting Horoscopes," Los Angeles Times, 30 Dec. 1894, p. 18: "Mr Depew has often had his horoscope cast, and kindly gave me the result for use in this article. He was born at 6 o'clock in the morning of April 23, 1834, and at that hour the eighteenth degree of the sign of Taurus was rising with the planets all above the earth, except Saturn."
Previously this entry had 6:04 a.m., rated C (Orig source not known): Church of Light old file.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Witty, popular)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book