|Birthname||Deperrois, Jean-Marc Claude Rene|
|born on||19 May 1951 at 15:45 (= 3:45 PM )|
|Place||Gruchet le Valasse, France, 49n34, 0e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°49' 05°05 Asc. 05°55'|
French founder and director of a thermography company. An established community businessman, he had married on 8/26/1974 and had two sons
In the early months of 1994, Deperrois had an affair with Sylvie Tocqueville. He conceived an idea of how to get rid of Sylvie’s husband, taking some of the cyanide that was used in his business and putting it in an antibiotic solution, thinking that the medication was being used by the unwanted husband.
On 6/11/1994, 4:00 PM, Sylvie Tocqueville picked up nine-year-old Émilie Tanay, the daughter of friends, to spend the day and take her to a medieval festival. At about 8:00 PM, before leaving for the supper, Sylvie gave one teaspoon of the antibiotic to Émilie. It was Josacine [antibiotic syrup], a medicine the girl had been taking for a couple of days. A few minutes after, Émilie started to have gnawing pains in the stomach and fell into a coma in about a half hour. She died from cyanide poisoning at 10.30 PM, Gruchet, France.
On 7/27/1994 police arrested Jean-Marc Deperrois, based on their findings about the affair and that his business used cyanide. He had gotten rid of the poison when he learned of Emilie’s death, but he was convicted and sentenced on 5/27/1997 to 20 years prison for the murder of Emilie Tanay.
- (has as) mentor relationship with Libman, Charles (born 30 May 1924). Notes: Attorney - client
- homicide victim relationship with Tanay, Emilie (born 19 February 1985)
- Relationship : Extramarital Affair 1994 (Sylvie Tocqueville)
- Death of Significant person 11 June 1994 at 10:30 PM in Gruchet, France (Emilie Tanay dies of cyanide poisoning, age nine)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 41, May 1997
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Sylvie Tocquevile)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Accidentally kills nine-year old girl)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (20 years)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Director of company)