|born on||7 April 1971 at 11:35 (= 11:35 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°58' 09°59 Asc. 21°32'|
French noted family, the son of Gérard Depardieu. His adolescence was turbulent, made worse by his use of drugs. He worked as an actor, working in 1991 with his father in "Tous Les Matins du Monde" (All the Mornings of the World). In June 2003, his right leg was amputated because of past failed surgery. He had suffered from bacterial infections for years since a motorcycle accident in 1996.
On August 22, 2003, he threatened a man with a gun in a Trouville, France bar after the man made fun of his clothing. Depardieu fired the gun into the air. On Septembe 18, 2003, he was convicted and given a nine-month suspended sentence. The court ordered him to pay over $10,000, hand over all firearms, and undergo 18 months of counseling.
Guillaume Depardieu died on 13 October 2008, at the Garches hospital, aged 37, after contracting severe viral pneumonia at a filming location in Romania, where he had been working on a new film, L'Enfance d'Icare. He recorded an album ("Post-mortem", released in 2013).
After living with Clotilde Courau, he married another actress, Elise Ventre in 1999 (divorced in 2006). They had a daughter, Louise, in 2001.
- lover relationship with Clotilde, Princess of Venice and Piedmont (born 3 April 1969)
- child->parent relationship with Depardieu, Gérard (born 27 December 1948)
- child->parent relationship with Guignot, Elisabeth (born 5 August 1941)
- sibling relationship with Depardieu, Julie (born 18 June 1973)
- Work : Gain social status 1991 (starred with his father in "All the Mornings of the World")
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1996 (motorcycle accident)
B.C. in hand from Paddy de Jabrun
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (used drugs as a youth)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress