|born on||12 October 1953 at 20:20 (= 8:20 PM )|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°13' 12°54 Asc. 29°02'|
British television personality, actor and comedian, a former comedy partner of Dustin Gee. The duo had their own TV series before Gee died of a heart attack on 3 January 1986. He took over the role of host on Family Fortunes (comparable to Family Feud in the U.S) for 15 years from 1987 until 2002. He played the role of Michael Rodwell in Coronation Street from 2014 to 2016.
Dennis has an adult son, Philip, from his first marriage. He also had an extramarital relationship with actress Sophie Aldred, which he documented in his autobiography.
Dennis married actress Amanda Holden, his second wife, on 4 June 1995. They had a temporary split in 2000 when Holden's affair with actor Neil Morrissey was exposed in the press, before eventually separating in December 2002 and divorcing in 2003.
Dennis met Claire Nicholson in 2005. The couple have a daughter, Eleanor Grace, who was born on 24 April 2008; Dennis and Nicholson were married on 23 November 2009 in Highgate. Their son Thomas Christopher was born on 14 April 2011.
- business associate/partner relationship with Gee, Dustin (born 24 June 1942)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2002 (Amanda Holden)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2003 (Amanda Holden)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 2005 (Claire Nicholson)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Marjorie Orr from him, given in British Entertainers (Flare Publications, 1997).
Sy Scholfield quotes same birth time from him on Twitter in 2017: "I was born at 8.20pm" .
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Worked with partner, Gee)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Screen)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Family Fortunes)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer