|born on||24 June 1895 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Manassa, Colorado, 37n10, 105w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°42' 24°36 Asc. 11°40'|
American Heavyweight boxing champion in 1919 by knocking out Jess Willard in round three. He lost the title to Gene Tunney, 1926. Dempsey retired in 1940 to become a boxing and wrestling referee. He was elected to the Boxing Hall of Fame, 1954.
The biography "Dempsey" was published in 1960. Died after an illness 5/31/1983, New York, NY.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Tunney, Gene (born 25 May 1897)
Sabian Symbols No.264. Church of Light old-file had 11:00 PM; Sy Scholfield quotes newspaper article in New York Times for 11 PM: "Hoboken Astrologer Reads Dempsey Victory in Stars,", June 24, 1921, p. 22. However Scholfield adds that the time is suspect because the same astrologer in the newspaper article (Professor Gustave Meyer, Hoboken Astrologer), gives Georges Carpentier's time at 10 AM whereas Gauquelin via Steinbrecher gives 6 PM for Carpentier.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Mining industry)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing
- Vocation : Misc. : Mining
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Boxing)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book