|Birthname||Basset, Isabelle Jacqueline Delubac|
|born on||27 May 1907 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°40' 27°59 Asc. 07°28'|
French actress. The grand-daughter of an inventor, she went to Paris in 1931 and worked as a model for a magazine. In 1933 she started her stage career in Sacha Guitry’s company and in 1935 she became his third wife. Her films include "The Pearls of the Crown," 1937 up to "The Story of a Cheat," 1953.
Her film career lasted until the early 1950s and from then on she devoted her passion to painting and fashion. She had fine tastes as suggested by her collection of paintings and furniture which she bought during her last marriage, to Mirant Eknayan, a rich Armenian diamond dealer who himself owned a great collection of paintings by Renoir, Corot, Manet, Gauguin.
Delubac married Sacha Guitry 2/21/1935 and divorced 4/05/1939. (Date of second marriage unknown)
She died on 10/14/1997 after being run down by a cyclist while shopping in the plush faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris.
- Family : Change residence 1931 (Moved to Paris for work)
- Work : New Career 1933 (Stage debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1937 (Film appearance)
- Death by Accident 14 October 1997 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Run down by cyclist, age 90)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 45, October 1997
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater company)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Art and antiques)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (Last husband wealthy)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Grandfather an inventor)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Initially)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Husband Sacha Guitry)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Run down by cyclist)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Painting and furniture)