|Birthname||Delibes, Clement Philibert Leo|
|born on||21 February 1836 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||St. Germain Du Val, France, 48n00, 0e11|
|Timezone||LMT m0e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°02' 29°58 Asc. 24°16'|
French composer of operas and ballets, an organist and choir director. He studied music in Paris and became a chorus singer and a student at the conservatory, 1848-1853. He became an accompanist at the "Theatre Lyrique" and other various Paris churches. With his first stage work being done in 1856, he then turned to writing operas and ballets from 1863. His best known work was "Lakme," and two of his ballets "Coppelia" and "Sylvia."
Delibes married in 1872 and composed for the theater from age 19 to his death 1/16/1891, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 January 1891 (Age 54)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1848 (Began at the Paris Conservatoire)
- Work : New Job 1853 (Accompanist, organist)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1870 (Successful ballet, "Coppelia")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1883 (Written opera, "Lakme")
- Relationship : Marriage 1872
- Work : New Job 1881 (Professor at the Paris Conservatoire)
Gauquelin Vol 4/1777
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Operas and ballets)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Chorus singer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Organist)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Pro. at Paris Conservatoire)