|Birthname||Humberto da Silva Delgado|
|born on||15 May 1906 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Torres Novas, Portugal, 39n29, 8w32|
|Timezone||LST m9w08 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°55' 28°40 Asc. 18°30'|
Portuguese military man, a general who opposed the dictator Antonio Salazar in the 1958 elections. A year later he went into exile. He was apparently murdered by the Salazar regime's secret police (PIDE) on February 13, 1965 in Spain near the Portuguese border. He was 58 years old.
He was married with three children.
- Family : Change residence 1959 (Went into exile)
- Death by War or Terrorism 13 February 1965 (Age 58 by opposing regime's secret police force)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Filipe Ferreira quotes birth certificate in hand for 16:00 Lisboa Time
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Military : Military service