Del Rio, Dolores
|Birthname||Lolita Dolores Martinez Asunsolo Lopez Negrette|
|born on||3 August 1904 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Durango, Mexico, 24n02, 104w40|
|Timezone||LMT m104w40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°45' 29°14 Asc. 26°29'|
Mexican-American actress, noted for retaining her youthful beauty, an advocate of diet, rest and yoga. She was on-screen from 1925 in "Joanna." She married a prestigious rancher but left for Hollywood three years later as her career blossomed. In 1930 she married director Cedric Gibbons for 10 years. After an affair with Orson Welles in 1942, she returned to Mexico. In 1959, she married producer-director Lewis A. Riley.
Though she had no kids herself, she founded Estancia Infantil in 12/1972, a nursery for the kids of working actresses.
Del Rio died of natural causes 4/11/1983, Newport Beach, CA.
- friend relationship with Covarrubias, Miguel (born 22 November 1904)
- lover relationship with Welles, Orson (born 6 May 1915)
Eduardo Castellanos quotes birth certificate
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Youthful)
- Traits : Body : Race (Mexican)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women