|Birthname||Debussy, Achille Claude|
|born on||22 August 1862 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||St. Germain, France, 48n54, 2e05|
|Timezone||LMT m2e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°47' 21°03 Asc. 22°09'|
French composer and pianist. A musical genius, his works are as fresh and current today as when he first founded the impressionist school.
The son of a poor china-shop owner, he studied piano at age seven and entered the Paris Conservatory of Music at age ten, studying there for 11 years. In 1884, his cantata "L'Enfant Prodigue" won him the Grand Prix de Rome, a coveted award as it gave a musician three undisturbed years to work at the Villa Medici in Rome. He disliked the Villa Medici and left before his three years were up.
He was also a minor playwright and critic but never savored the limelight. Debussy's music includes such favorites as "The Afternoon of a Fawn," "La Mer," "Clair de Lune," songs and piano music.
Many women succumbed to Debussy's genius and dark, brooding character. He had two wives and a mistress who loved him deeply. He lived with Gabrielle Dupont, "Gaby," for ten years. Debussy left her for Gaby's friend, Rosalie "Lily" Texier and they were married in October 1889. On 7/14/1904, Debussy went out for his morning walk and never returned, leaving her for Emma Bardac. He and Emma had a daughter who was born before their January 1908 marriage. Lily, his former wife, later sent Debussy a suicide note and when he hastily arrived at her house, he found her with two self-inflicted gunshot wounds, from which she recovered.
After several years of treatment for cancer of the rectum, Debussy died at age 55 on 3/25/1918, 10:00 PM, Paris. Claude Emma, his daughter with Emma Bardac, died the following year from diphtheria.
- friend relationship with Caplet, Andre (born 23 November 1878)
- Work : Prize 1884 ("L'Enfant Prodigue" award)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 14 July 1904 (Walked out the door and never returned)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol. 4/1760
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Famed composer)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Rectal, terminal)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Dark and handsome)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 11)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award ("L'Enfant Prodigue" coveted award)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Impoverished upbringing)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Maintained a mistress)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Lily committed suicide by gunshot)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Playwright, secondary)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Daughter died one year after him)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Cocaine and morphine for cancer pain)