Debord, Guy Louis
|born on||28 December 1931 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°00' 22°41 Asc. 19°31'|
French writer and film director. In 1984 he was questioned by the police following the assassination of his friend Gerard Lebovici. He was defamed by the press and his subsequent libel suits were victorious; as a protest he imposed the auto-censorship of his films.
Debord married 17 August 1954, separation on 15 October 1970 and divorced 15 January 1972. He made a second marriage on 2 August 1972.
He was a suicide by shooting himself in the heart on the night of 30 November 1994.
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'd' pdf file, p. 57; and 'Ecrivains' pdf file, p. 119.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 22, September/1995
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Investigation of murder, cleared)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Gunshot)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film)