|born on||30 December 1935 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Eltham (South London), England, 51n27, 0e04|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°04' 12°21 Asc. 15°46'|
British-Australian astrologer, a Ph.D, analytical chemist and a sci-fi writer. He compiled a scholarly work "Recent Advances in Natal Astrology: A Critical Review 1900-1976."
Personable and a charming speaker, for years he lied about his own data, giving out December 25, 1944, 5:00 AM AST, Perth, West Australia, apparently amused that astrologers would then tell him bits of delineation about "his chart."
Rumors that Dean died in 2011 appear to be grossly exaggerated.
- friend relationship with Smit, Rudolf H. (born 5 January 1942)
B.C. in hand from Charles Harvey. The time is on his birth records as Geoffrey was the second of twins. His twin, John, was born 11 hours earlier and died at one month.
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Lied about his data for years)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Chemist)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection