|Birthname||John Dean III|
|born on||14 October 1938 at 14:55 (= 2:55 PM )|
|Place||Akron, Ohio, 41n05, 81w31|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°48' 00°14 Asc. 11°45'|
American government official, an Aide to President Nixon. A young White House legal counsel, his detailed testimony before the Senate Watergate Committee in June 1973 ultimately led to President Richard Nixon's resignation.
His autobiography, "Blind Ambition," tells of the five-years that he spent as Nixon's right hand man, which began with a pre-Watergate introduction and ended with Nixon's disgraceful Presidential resignation and his own implication and jail term.
In 1965 Dean earned his law degree from Georgetown University. Within five years, he was working at the White House on the fast track to success. Boyish-looking, with blond hair and glasses, he was known to be hardworking, ambitious and able. After the June 1972 break-in at the Watergate building, Dean became a key coordinator of the cover-up. He ultimately pleaded guilty to conspiring to obstruct justice, served four months in prison and was barred from practicing law.
He made a second marriage to Maureen in 1972 and had one child. After his release from jail, they moved to Beverly Hills where he worked in investment banking and she became a stockbroker and wrote several books. Dean co wrote his book "Blind Ambition."
At 60, he was still involved in private investment banking and was writing both fiction and non-fiction. He and his wife are happy and well, living in the same house they bought in 1974. Dean works primarily out of his home.
- associate relationship with Kalmbach, Herbert (born 19 October 1921)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Ehrlichman, John (born 20 March 1925)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Haldeman, H.R. (born 27 October 1926)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Mitchell, John (born 5 September 1913)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Nixon, Richard (born 9 January 1913)
Jim Eshelman quotes B.C. Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Married Maureen in 1972)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Watergate scandal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (For Watergate scandal)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Investment banker)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Disbarred)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Nixon's aide)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book