De Roeck, Jacinta
|born on||31 July 1956 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Sint Truiden, Belgium, 50n48, 5e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°17' 17°35 Asc. 17°18'|
Director of HVV, the Humanistic Organization in Belgium. Jacinta is an ex-senator (green party) and teacher of French language. As a senator she worked on cases as poverty but foremost the legalization of euthanasia in Belgium (together with Etienne Vermeersch and others). She is divorced and mother of 2 adopted children.
In March 2014 Jacinta decided to leave HVV and go back to European politics (VLD party). She will be working on medical/ethical issues.
- Work : Prize 12 October 2013 (LEIFtime achievement award for Belgian law on euthanasia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
From forum member Victorine
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (running/marathon)
- Vocation : Business : Other Business (director of non-profit organization)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (French)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (senator)