De Guérin, Maurice
|born on||4 August 1810 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Andillac, France, 44n0, 1e53|
|Timezone||LMT m1e53 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°31' 28°24 Asc. 19°16'|
French poet, educated for the church at a religious seminary at Toulouse. He joined a new religious order, founded by Lamennais, in the autumn of 1832. In September of the next year, he left the order and became a teacher in Paris at the Collège Stanislas. He married a Creole lady but died the following year.
Though he was essentially a poet, his prose is more striking and original than his poetry. His sister Eugénie was a great influence on him and published some of his works after his death.
- Social : Joined group 1832 (religious order, left following year)
- Relationship : Marriage 1838 (short)
Collection Didier Geslain
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western
- Vocation : Writers : Poet