De Gasperi, Alcide
|born on||3 April 1881 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Pieve Tesino, Italy, 46n04, 11e37|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°31' 04°31 Asc. 23°54'|
Italian politician who served in the Austrian parliament from 1911-1918. He was imprisoned by Mussolini in 1926. De Gasperi served as the Italian Premier and leader of the Christian Democratic Party from 1945-1953. His leadership saved Italy from falling under the control of communists after WW II.
Died on 8/19/1954 at Slla di Valsugana, Italy.
- Work : New Career 1911 (Austrian Parliament)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1926 (Imprisoned by Mussolini)
- Work : New Job 1945 (Italian Premier)
Gauquelin Vol. 5/1646 (4:00 AM Rome time)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (By Mussolini for political crimes)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Italian Premier)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Austrian parliament)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book