De Foucald, Charles
|born on||15 September 1858 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Strasbourg, France, 48n35, 7e45|
|Timezone||LMT m7e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°31' 27°36 Asc. 19°05'|
French adventurer who gained fame with his expeditions in Morocco. As a youth, he had been known as a wastrel, dissolute, greedy and lazy. When he discovered the magic and adventure of the desert, he embraced the rough life of self-abnegation as a desert anchorite until he was shot to death by tribesmen 12/01/1916.
Astrology Quarterly Fall/1954 quotes Anne Freemantle "Desert Calling"
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Expeditions in Moroco)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Traits : Personality : Incompetent (Worthless when young)
- Traits : Personality : Disciplined (Took to the rough life of desert)