De Feo Jr., Ronald
|born on||26 September 1951 at 14:10 (= 2:10 PM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°50' 12°05 Asc. 01°20'|
American homicide. The son of a prestigious Italian family with a bullying dad, he ran away three times but was returned home. He ran with the young South shore subculture of drugs, bars and violence. One of five kids, he had an incestuous relationship with his sister Dawn.
On 11/13/1974, 3:15 AM, age 23, he shot his parents, his brothers age 11 and 9 and his sisters age 13 and 18 with a .35 caliber rifle, Amityville, NY. He called the police and confessed within the hour but was not able to say why he had gone berserk. At his trial, he was given a sentence of 150 years.
The house had been built in 1928 on the site of an old Indian graveyards, and was said to be haunted, evil, possessed by Indian spirits. Hans Holzer and his team began an investigation of the property on 1/13/1977, one that continued for several years. The next people to move in, the Lutz family, moved out in 28 days. A movie was made of the case.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 13 November 1974 at 03:15 AM in Amnityville, NY (Shot family)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes biography: Gerard Sullivan and Harvey Aronson "High Hopes," 1981
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Incest (Sister)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (By dad)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Shot six family members)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (150 year sentence)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Phenomena (Haunted house)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Killed entire family, book and movie)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection