|Birthname||Tracy Ann DeMeyer|
|born on||9 September 1956 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||St.Paul, Minnesota, 44n57, 93w06|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°12' 23°32 Asc. 29°34'|
American Shawnee-Cherokee multi-genre author, artist, poet and journalist, also known as Laura Jean Thrall-Bland. Her writing is mainly focused on Native Americans and Native American adoption issues.
Sy Scholfield quotes "One Small Sacrifice: A Memoir" by Trace A. DeMeyer (self-published, 2012): "I was born at 4:30 p.m., weighing 10 pounds 3 ounces, and was 21 1⁄2 inches. One report describes me as a pleasant outgoing child, well-adjusted, large framed, with a high average ability – whatever that means."
- Family : Childhood : Adopted
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher of Blue Hand Books)