|born on||17 August 1957 at 09:25 (= 09:25 AM )|
|Place||Plymouth MA, USA, 41n57, 70w40|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°21' 11°25 Asc. 04°54'|
American Naval officer killed during the terrorist attack on the Pentagon in Washington, DC on 9/11/2001. Gerald was an outstanding soccer and basketball player in high school and in 1979, he graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy with a BA degree in physics.
Commissioned, he attended the Surface Warfare Officer School in San Diego before reporting to the USS Excel as a damage control assistant.
He served on the USS Fresno in OPS (an operations officer) from 1982 to 1984, when he took two years at the Naval post grad school in Monterey, CA, earning a MA in science. In 1986 Gerald was assigned to the USS Hewitt as chief engineer from December 1986 to July 1989. He also served as executive officer of the USS Lake Erie and commanding officer of the USS Simpson. Captain DeConto was chief of staff for Standing Naval Force Mediterranean from April 2000 to May 2001 and assigned to the Pentagon in June 2001.
For leisure time, Gerald enjoyed his family of four siblings as well as sailing, biking, shell fishing, skiing and running with his dogs.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Social : End a program of study 1979 (Graduated U.S. Naval Academy, BA degree)
- Work : New Job 1982 (Operations Officer, two years)
- Social : End a program of study 1986 (MA degree)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 12:00 noon in Washington, DC (Killed in Pentagon terrorist attack, age 44)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Not married)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Enjoyed time with four siblings)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Activites)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Attack on Pentagon)
- Vocation : Engineer : Industrial (Military naval engineer)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Navy officer)