Davis, Leela Bryan
|born on||7 November 1859 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Colusa CA, USA, 39n12, 122w00|
|Timezone||LMT m122w00 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°38' 08°12 Asc. 25°02'|
American writer of poetry and prose, musically talented and a fun person in the family. A second cousin to William Jennings Bryan. She nursed her husband, an obstetrician, after he had a stroke until his death in March 1923. Exhausted during her vigil, she found drugs available in his office and became addicted which required six months rehab in a sanitarium.
Died of colon cancer 1/24/1945, Palo Alto, CA.
- child relationship with Zion, Clarice Davis (born 16 August 1888)
Pat Rice quotes family geneology records, paternal grandmother, 5/97
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Related to Wm Jennings Bryan)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Addicted, six-months rehab)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Colon)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Traits : Personality : Gregarious/Extrovert (Fun person)