|born on||10 June 1950 at 05:32 (= 05:32 AM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°56' 21°18 Asc. 23°47'|
American explorer, an impassioned spelunker (cave explorer) from the first time she discovered the mysterious world underground, 1969. She graduated college with a degree in theatre arts and worked on backstage sets. In the mid-70s, she earned her masters degree and taught at a private school for nine years. She then quit teaching to operate a spelunking mail order business that she runs from her home in Schoharie, NY. A bright and witty lady, she married Bill Mobley. Her two brothers are also spelunkers.
On 3/27/1991, she was trapped for four days in the Carlsbad Caverns with a broken left leg. She had a simple fracture of the left tibia and was in good condition, but she was a thousand feet below the surface and more than two miles from the entrance of the complex cavern. Rescuers had to stretch rope across chasms and weave them through pulleys up steep slopes to bring her out. She came out elated to a cheering rescue crowd on Sunday, 3/31/1991, about 1:00 AM.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1969 (Started spelunking)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Broke leg)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Mail order spelunking)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Nine years, pvt school)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Spelunker)
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer (Caves)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women